Gabrielle Ball completed the accelerated baccalaureate/JD “3+3” program at Tulane University, receiving her B.A. in History and English in 2018 and her J.D. in 2020. She graduate cum laude from Tulane Law School, winning the Dean Rufus C. Harris Civil Law Award for the best student piece on a civil law topic in the Tulane Law Review.
During law school, Ms. Ball served as judicial extern for Judge Fredericka Wicker of the Louisiana Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal and for Judge Lance Africk of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana. Additionally, Ms. Ball served as an articles editor for Volume 94 of Tulane Law Review and as a senior fellow for the first year legal research and writing course. Her areas of practice include insurance recovery, construction, and commercial litigation.
- Louisiana (2020)
Tulane University Law School, J.D., 2020, cum laude
- Dean Rufus C. Harris Civil Law Award
- Certificate in Civil Law
- Articles Editor, Vol. 94 Tulane Law Review
- Legal Research and Writing Senior Fellow
Tulane University, B.A., 2018
- Hon. Fredericka Wicker, Louisiana Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal, 2018
- Hon. Lance Africk, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana, 2019-2020.